ILM Train the Trainer
This course will provide delegates with the necessary knowledge, skills, understanding and confidence to effectively deliver both practical and theoretical training sessions. The aim of this course is to ensure delegates can:
The aim of this course is ultimately to enable delegates to build their skills and confidence in training session planning, design, delivery and evaluation. By the end of this course each delegate will be able to:
- Identify the link between training and organisational effectiveness
- Recognise different learning styles
- Demonstrate different training styles to meet the needs of the group
- Write high-quality training objectives
- Design course content and materials
- Compile structured questions to compliment the learning process
- Deliver effective training sessions using different training methods
- Demonstrate different types of visual aids
- Anticipate and deal with difficult problems or trainees
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a training session against pre-determined objectives
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and any staff responsible for the training and development of others, particularly those delivering health and safety training.
Candidates will complete, to a satisfactory standard, an assessed 10-minute presentation. Upon successful completion of this, candidates will be awarded with an ILM certificate. This certificate doesn’t currently expire.
No previous qualifications are needed to attend this course. Please note this course does involve a 10 minute prestentation , candidates would need knowledge of microsoft power point and use of lap top.
This course is suitable for anyone at Managerial level or in a Human Resources function who wishes to learn the specific skills required to effectively design and deliver training sessions.