Telehandler Experienced Operator
The Experiences Telehadler course aims to provide you with a thorough understanding of the relevant operational and safety requirements applicable to telescopic handler (telehandler) operators, working in the construction industry and allied environments.
2 and a half days
The Telehandlder Forklift course consists of both theory and practical instruction including:
- Current relevant legislation
- Introduction to the machine
- Pre-shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Components and main types of lift trucks
- Re-fuelling systems
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Emergency controls
- Manoeuvring over uneven ground
- Operators safety code
- Handling loaded/unloaded pallets and diffiult shaped loads
- Loading and unloading flat bed lorries and at various heights
- CPCS Technical Test and Theory element.
This is a plant test that is suitable for people who have sufficient knowledge and practical experience to be able to pass the theory and practical element for CPCS Trained Operator Card. Pre-test training and assessment can be arranged
Upon successful completion of both the CPCS theory and practical elements of the technical test for Telehandler Forklift Course, candidates are entitled to a CPCS Red Trained Operators Card.
Candidates are required to bring suitable PPE :-
High Visible Vest
You must have passed a CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test no more than two years before attending this course. You must also have a good understanding of spoken and written English.Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.